Sew Sensible

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yay, Nanette!!

My friend Nanette from Nanoo Designs has her Annette dress pattern on
YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download!
I have posted about this pattern before and love it! It is so easy to make and it is reversible! And you can easily add your personal touches to make it your child's own style!

Little tidbit: My daughter, Rose, is one of the models!! Click link above and go to What's New. The picture above is not the dress. This is just the link to You Can Make This!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

Thanks for adding this to your blog and reviewing my ebook on YCMT. I just read it!!! Get yours done. It's fun.

SewSensible said...

You are welcome!! I am just as excited for you! Your doing this will totally inspire me to follow through with this! Thanks!! This is fun!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!