Sew Sensible

Friday, July 27, 2007

Designing a Pattern!


I have the SEWING BUG!!!!! This morning I have been designing and creating an All in One Outfit! This is my third time sewing one this morning. I am, of course, breaking a lot of the "sewing rules" but it came out so cute!! The details are not complete but pretty close. The back is elastic around the back and the front is a halter style. And the best part about this outfit is that it takes less than an hour to make and I have made it super easy! I hope to fine tune it this weekend and show another picture of a print fabric and I am going to add some ruffles at the bottom of the pants.


All of this designing and creating is inspired by Nanette from Nanoo Designs who has her Annette reversible dress pattern on You Can Make This!

3 comments:

Momma Roar said...

OK, couldn't this have waited until I at least finished my first dress? lol Now, I've gotta start making patterns? Just kidding - you are so talented!!

SewSensible said...

You're so funny!!
Can't wait to see your dress!

sugarlady said...

Well you go girl. My little Granddaughters, are going to be the best dressed. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!