Sew Sensible

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sewing Time ..... almost!

my sweet little niece in her very own Mod Girl Dress!

The past month we have had a full plate with the orphan adoption ministry His Heart for Orphans we lead at our church: tv interview, online adoption discussion live chat, Mom's coffee break, a play date, an adoption workshop this morning, and a foster care prayer vigil next week. It is all good! Anytime we get to bring hope and encouragement to anybody in regards to adoption and help another child who has no Mom or Dad get adopted it is a win win for us!

I am a little slow with the Mod Girl sewing pattern and it is with some good reasons. I am making a few changes to some things but I am not going to talk about yet however hopefully I will get to share in the coming month.

I hope all of you are having a great end of the school year and I am looking to seeing what you guys..... hmmmhmmm girls are sewing this summer! I can't wait to show you a few things I have been sewing too!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love this pattern! I can't wait for it to be ready! I love all of your patterns. It' always so exciting when a new one comes out.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!