Sew Sensible

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Back from Vacation and Awesome Customer Creation!

Well, we made it back from Walt Disney World yesterday! I did not post anything about the trip because we wanted the trip to be a surprise for our children.....and it was!! I made the girls a Mickey outfit using the Dress Top sewing pattern. I already had them a pair of pants using the Boutique Bottoms. As soon as I download the pictures, I will post some of them! Last Wednesday, my husband and I picked up the older children at school. When we came home he sat all the children on the couch. He had a video recorder in his hand. They were so confused at why they were picked up from school early and why was their "PaPa" recording their every move right now!! He told them the vacation surprise and they.................... said nothing!!!!! They all had a blank look of confusion on their faces!!!!! You have to understand that five of them are 6 and under and our sweet 6 year old is special needs and the youngest is 1 year old. Our two older children, evidently, could not believe we were telling the truth!! We looked at them again and explained with lots of excitement that we were going to see Mickey and all his friends!!!!!!! Then the laughter and jumping came forth!!!!!!!!!! They got up from the couch and jumped and screamed and laughed!!!!! It was a great moment!


Disney was great!! Alot of work with seven children but my Mom came along and my husband had each day planned out minute by minute!! We even stayed the Magic hours in Magic Kingdom on the third day until 1am!! We are slowly getting back into our routine. I have relisted my sewing patterns on ebay and will try to educate myself on building my SewSensible website!



And in the meantime, I came home to see this beautiful custom outfit made by an awesome customer in my email inbox!! And what a beautiful model!!!

(Dress Top Sewing pattern and Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time in Disney. Check out YCMT - I made this. There is another customer creation for your twirl skort pattern.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!