Sew Sensible

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sewing Project - Purse/tote (part 2)


Sewing outer pocket


Sewing main panel


Turning inside out


Topstitching


Voila!
I am trying to finish these purses by this weekend. I am on my second one. I prefer making my drawstring purse. My drawstring diaperbag/purse is my favorite because it is so forgiving when I make my little mistakes. Now these three are more tote purses. My Mom came over to watch my toddlers while I sewed this second one. Thanks, Mom! And there it is. I still need to add a button.

5 comments:

MorningSong said...

Have not started sewing yet! Do you wash your fabric 1st? I don't always but I was going to this time. Maybe I shouldn't b/c I keep putting off sewing since I don't have the material washed yet!

SewSensible said...

Do not sew until you wash!! haha
I did that before because of no patience and the outer fabric shrunk but the dress liner did not. What a mess! I usually wash the fabric as soon as I get home.

SewSensible said...

Oh, but I do not wash my purse/tote fabric. Yay!!

MorningSong said...

I am washing my material right now!! YEAH ME!! I am ready to start the ol' machine up again!

Anonymous said...

With large volume of flowers, hair bands hair quickly enhance the sense of informal wedding dresses presence and visibility of the bride short hair, designer wedding gowns fresh from her using only perfect match can be any one of your favorite evening dresses wedding dress style. With a low V-neck neckline, or other styles of the wedding, prom dresses can highlight the neck, clavicle and beautiful lines. modest wedding dresses

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!