Sew Sensible

Sunday, February 14, 2010

OOAK FAITH Double Layer Dress Top outfit!



Here is the sweetest OOAK outfit using the FAITH Double Layer Dress Top!! This is by Rae Danae Custom Boutique on ebay. It is part of the Spring Designer Challenge and just so cute!! This is a fun 3 piece outfit! Go check it out if you have time or bid on it for your sweet loved one!! Looks awesome, Tori!

Also, I have someone that contacted me that would like to pay for someone to sew her daughter a custom outfit I believe using the Boutique Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms. If any is interested please email me and I will give you her contact info! Hope all of you are having a spectacularly blessed Valentine!!!!!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!