Sew Sensible

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern!


Ok!! So do you want this fabric too!! My word! So cute!! Of course those little girls would look cute in anything! This awesome Mommy creation was made using FAITH Double Layer Dress Top and some Michael Miller fabric and here is what she said, "We are going on vacation next month and one of the things we are going to do is go to the San Diego Zoo. So, I had to make my girls matching zoo themed tops with the Faith pattern. This is the first time I have used this pattern and it is awesome. So easy to sew and my girls loved them so much they wanted to wear them today. Which was fine, until my little one spilled chocolate milk on hers. If I have enough fabric left over I am going to make some boutique bottoms." J

J, just beautiful!! I also want to say that J was inspired to make these from seeing other people's awesome creations on this site! So may this in return inspire others!! If you are a beginner and looking for a great outfit to begin your sewing experience the FAITH Double Layer Dress Top is that simple paired with SewSensible Boutique Bottoms. If you would prefer a physical pattern rather than a downloadable one then please browse the different fabric/quilt shops on the right side bar. Also, many of these shops sell fabric as well! Coming in a new post soon is a fabric shop that sent me the cutest outfit made with the Reversible Pleated Dress Top! Can't wait to share that with you!!


If you are a fabric/quilt shop and sell SewSensible Boutique Patterns and are not on this list, please let me know and I will add you. Or if you are a quilt/fabric shop and would like to carry SewSensible Boutique Patterns, please contact one of the distributors at the right side bar for wholesale information. If you are a distributor and would like to carry SewSensible Boutique Sewing Patterns, please contact me for more information. All of SewSensible Boutique Patterns are designed with the beginner in mind!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!