Sew Sensible

Friday, September 18, 2009

Sewing Patterns! and Boutique Bottoms!


I received this wonderful email and just had to share! And, yes, she is so darn cute!! :)

Aimee’, First off let me say that I have almost all of your patterns and I
“heart” them tremendously. I always get TONS of compliments when my daughter wears a mommy made creation from one of your designs. I had to take a quick picture of her this morning before I sent her off to preschool. Mostly because I think she’s so darn cute, but also because I wanted you to know that I whipped up that pair of boutique pants this morning BEFORE I took her to preschool at 9. Yes, this morning. I had the top done, but hadn’t found time to put the pants
together (I usually sew in the evenings after bedtime) because my 5 week old hasn’t been the most cooperative. So this morning I looked at the top, and really wanted her to wear it. I had already made her lunch, and the baby had just drifted off to sleep, and the two older kids were eating breakfast...and I thought...”maybe I’ll have time...”. I got the serger re-threaded by 8:05 and had the pants done by 8:40. Granted, they were already cut out, and I used the ruffler foot, but that’s pretty dang quick! And yes, I topstiched around the ruffle...no shortcuts were taken, all seams were finished. ;) So, thank you for putting together a pattern that’s so stinkin’ easy! The pants ALWAYS turn out great (I’ve made dozens of them) and I can guarantee that when I pick my daughter up from preschool, I’ll have half a dozen mom’s asking when they can place their orders! You ROCK...keep the amazing patterns coming, so that I can look like an amazing seamstress! Sincerely, A

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE her outfit! GREAT job! Girl, I just have ONE and I have to sew after bed time. Way to go mom!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!