Sew Sensible

Monday, September 28, 2009

Boutique Dress Top Sewing Pattern for Beginners!

SewSensible Boutique Dress Top sewing pattern
GREAT FOR BEGINNERS!!!!!

Here is an awesome Mommy creation from a first time SewSensible customer:
"I have seen your patterns for and have been tempted to get..... I had never bought one before. Finally earlier this week I bought one and absolutely, positively love your patterns! Your directions were so very thorough and easy to understand. I cannot wait to make another one of these! Thank you so much for these wonderful patterns!" H

H, love love this outfit and your daughter is so cute!! Thank you so much for the kind words!!

Are you a beginner sew-er who wants a boutique look for your daughter? Come on! What are you waiting for!! :) Try a SewSensible Pattern! And now there are physical patterns in my Etsy shop that will be mailed out to you within 24 hours of purchase! All of my patterns are designed with the beginner in mind. I have created them to make it feel like I am right there along side you giving you encouragement and simple directions as you sew! They are just that easy!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Green said...

Aimee u rock!! So creative and talented!! Hey if you ever need any good pics taken call me I have a pretty fancy camera. Check out my blog www.creativebecauseofcreator.blogspot.com
and my site
www.stephaniegreenart.com

Fikir İşçisi said...

harika olmuş ellerinize sağlık bebeğinizde çok sevimli:)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!