Sew Sensible

Friday, December 14, 2007

My Next Sewing Pattern!

COMING SOON!!!!!
My next sewing pattern!!


I am currently working on my next sewing pattern and I am very excited about this one!! Well, I have been excited about all of them but this one I find to be unique!! This week I tested my pattern and made a few changes to the dimensions. Yesterday, I tried the new dimensions and am satisfied with the look!! I plan to make the piece this weekend with my Amy Butler fabric I specifically purchased for this sewing pattern and use my Mother-in-law's camera because mine refuses to work! Thanks, Mom Trixie, for letting me borrow your camera!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!