Sew Sensible

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Twirls for Girls Toys for Tots




Tonight I was able to sew a cute little twirl skirt with the fabric extras I had for the Twirls for Girls campaign that You Can Make This is having for Toys for Tots! This was such a fun project! This was also my first time sewing a charm square project! Not only was I able to sew for such a great cause but I was able to do it with my daughters at my side!! It was an awesome Mommy/Daughter moment! And after I was finished, they thought it was for them to keep and held on to this little bear until they went to bed tonight! I guess I will have to make their dollies a twirl skirt!


It is not too late to participate in the Twirls for Girls! Click here for more information!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!