Sew Sensible

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sewing Pattern Feedback!

"I never would have believed that I could make something so cute in such a short time"

Now this is the reason I love making patterns!! I received this picture from a Mom who commented on one of my posts asking me if she thought someone with minimal sewing skills could use my patterns. I sent them to her and this is her creation she made for her beautiful daughter! WOW, just adorable!! Thanks for sending the picture, S!

She used the Dress Top Sewing Pattern along with the Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

She did a great job. The pattern is so cute.

sugarlady said...

What a great job she did. Now her little girl can be fashionable and the cost will just be pennies.
That was a sweet thing for you to do Aimee', but of course I know how sweet you can be. :o)

MorningSong said...

Great job S! :)

can't wait to get started on mine!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!