Sew Sensible

Friday, September 7, 2007

Skirt Sewing Project!


I am sewing my very first skirt! I had purchased some ballerina fabric a while back because Rose and Grace love ballerinas and tutus! I didn't really know if I was going to make a dress top with it or what. I have been wanting to make a skirt and decided that is what I was going to do! This was a harder and more time consuming project than I thought (Sorry to you, My Man! He was tending to the toddlers and baby while I sat determined at the table to finish a skirt!) but I did it and I am looking forward to making more skirts for my daughters! I now know "what not to do". I bought some white tees so that I can applique something on the front to match the skirt. I'll have to get one of the girls to try it on tomorrow so that I can take a picture!


No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!