Sew Sensible

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

All in One Pattern Cover!

Slowly but surely I am accomplishing the eBook project! This morning I finished the cover to the All in One pattern. My next step is to layout the step by step directions along with the step by step pictures. I hope to have this completed in the next three weeks. I am enjoying this so much! I also ordered the fabric that I will use for my next eBooks: my Dress Top Pattern with ruffle!, my Boutique Bottoms, and my Drawstring Purse/Tote! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Love the cover. You are so creative. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!