Sew Sensible

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sew Patterns : Embellished PillowCase Dress sewing pattern, reversible pleated dress top and scoop neck dress top sewing patterns!


Great job, A!!!!!

awesome, L!!!!!


Reversible Pleated Dress Top (front)

Reversible Pleated Dress Top (back)

Ok, here are some awesome Mommy custom creations! Always fun for me to receive!! The first picture is from my sweet friend who just dove into sewing recently and she is doing an amazing job! A, your PillowCase Dress looks so cute!
The next three pictures are from a wonderful Mommy who just started sewing as well!! What I am more impressed with is that she chose the Reversible Pleated Dress Top as one of her beginning patterns! Wow! Here is what this awesome Mommy said, "Thank you for the wonderful patterns! I've been searching high and low for cute and easy patterns for my two girls ages 22 months and 2 months. Attached are photos of the reverse pleated dress top. It was VERY easy and super cute!!! This is only the second dress I have ever made for my oldest!" Thanks, L, for sending me these pictures! Pat yourself on the back because you did an excellent job and your daughters are beautiful!!!!! The Scoop Neck Dress Top above is her creation as well!

4 comments:

Saara said...

So cute clothes! :)

Joanne said...

These outfits are abolutely adorable! I wish I could sew something like this for my baby niece. Blessings, Joanne

Catalina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xiaoyu said...

So lovely children! They will be more fashionable if they wear the junior bridesmaid dresses.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!