Sew Sensible

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sewing Music



There are many songs I love to play as I do different things. Last night I stumbled upon Sugar Pie Farmhouse and just so enjoyed her blog and so loved the mood her music playlist put me in! I ended up making my own with a lot of what she has! I hope she doesn't mind :) If you do not want to listen to the music then you can go all the way down to last post and click pause and the music will stop! And if you have time, go visit Sugar Pie Farmhouse site!

4 comments:

Aunt Ruthie said...

Howdy Aimee! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so glad you love my music choices and I'm blessed that you want to share it on your site! Music is a gift from the Lord, it's so uplifting! I love all of the outfits you've designed and sewed, how adorable!! Wish I could sew like that! Bless you darlin'!
Aunt Ruthie

Made with Love Tummy Casts said...

how do i put music on my blog....i have recently started a blog for my tummy castings n i would love to put up some music.

SewSensible said...

Thanks so much Aunt Ruthie!! You are so sweet! Many many blessings for your family and business!

Mad with Love Tummy Casts: if you want to put music on your blog then scroll down to the bottom of my blog where you see my playlist and click Create your Free Playlist. This will take you to where you can sign up for free, create your playlist, and then it will give you a code to add to your blog. You will click add HTML and paste in that box and save. I hope that helped!
In Christ, Aimee'

hallsarah204@gmail.com said...

There are many songs I also love to play as I do different things. Get 20% off at proof-reading.services provided by the best proofreaders and editors. Keep up the good work!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!