Sew Sensible

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Scoop Neck Dress Top sewing pattern and Reversible Pleated Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns!


Scoop Neck Dress Top sewing pattern!


I received these cute pictures in my email today! This is an awesome Aunt creation! I just love the Scoop Neck Dress Top fabric and of course I love the reversible pleated dress top paired with the Boutique Bottoms! Your niece will look adorable. Here is what this Aunt said, "Here are some Christmas gifts I made my niece! Love the patterns and they fit so well!"


Thank so much, R, for these pictures and kind words!! I pray your Christmas season is blessed!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!