Sew Sensible

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dress Top Pattern and Bottoms Pattern

I have been working on my next two ePatterns this weekend! I have everything done except creating the PDF. I will be doing that today! I will be offering a Dress Top pattern or a Boutique Bottoms pattern which I use for all my children's bottoms whether for dressier outfits, lounge around pants, pajamas, shorts, or gauchos! This is my sweet daughter, Grace, modeling for me! It was her turn this time. She and Rose take turns! They do a great job! Grace looks so old in this picture!! They all are growing up so fast!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!