Sew Sensible

Friday, May 16, 2008

Knitters and Knitting!




I have to say that I do not knit! If I had the time I probably could really enjoy it. Anyway, our family has a passion for orphans and adoption. This is just some FYI for any knitters that may come across my sewing blog! RED SCARF PROJECT! it is a great Charitable Knitting Initiative that Provides Warmth and Encouragement to Foster Youth! This month is National Foster Care Month so you may be interested in giving to a child who has no permanent home or Mom or Dad that has been there for them! The site gives you guidelines, resources, and patterns for the scarves!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!