Sew Sensible

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tutu's and Ties!


Tutu's and Ties!! That is the theme of Grace's 3rd Birthday Party that will be in two weeks!! The ties because my sons will not be wearing the tutu! It will be a pink, Princess, Tutu and Tie Party! Girly, girly!


Last night I went to Nanoo's house for our monthly sewing night. I made this tutu which still needs elastic in the waistband, Nanoo finished her Messenger bag purse, and Dina completed her son's fleece blanket! I would have to say that through all the chit chat we actually got some sewing projects accomplished!! The menu was fried fish poboys, sour cream and onion chips, lots of fruit, and Boston Cream cupcakes. Yum!! Today I am working on my next sewing pattern dress and will be taking pictures of my girls in Nanoo's latest outfit, the Karen Capri and Halter Top, which will be available soon!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!